December 13, 2006

my favorite toy




i just purchased a christmas toy for my neice and it got me thinking about my childhood christmases and the favorite toys that i received. i think my number one toy of all time was this fisher price little people camper. i had this exact set with those four people. the seats in the car folded down! the table had a food sticker on it! the family usually would drive somewhere really cool in their camper (like the living room rug) and then set up camp. then they'd take the boat out in the bathtub. after this adventure, they'd get back to camp and the dad would grill out and the kids would "lounge" or ride the motorcycle and the mom would make dinner inside. then everyone would sit at the table and eat. and then they'd all go to sleep. pretty damn exciting. why did i love this so much? maybe because i wanted that life. maybe because i love vacations. maybe because it was one of my only cool toys. i still have it somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home